we develop the strategies, products, tools & experiences that answer your comapny innovation ambitions
Stage I – Marketing audit
The main purpose of the audit is to collect, organize and analyze data, process it into a socket intended for the purposes and directions of communication, a designated strategy and appropriately designed tools and marketing activities.
1. The audit takes place at your seat or in a place indicated by you.
– targeted interview with the Management Board (micro, macro and internal body);
– interviews with representatives of ethnic groups;
– data from publicly available sources and competition analysis;
2. SWOT analysis in terms of the developed strategy (comparison of strengths and weaknesses with opportunities and threats inherent in threats;
goal: identification of opportunities, prevention of threats, elimination of weaknesses)
3. After compiling all factors for the SWOT analysis, one is subjected to the agency and weighting by the management board or persons assigned to this task. The goal is to identify the most important factors for the established action strategies.
Stage II – Communication strategy
The purpose of this stage is to set strategic directions for achieving the goal. At this stage, the concept of promotion will be created. The result of this stage is the development of the site: expansion of the site with the field of operation, off-line with a description and estimated costs (market prices for specific quantitative and qualitative sets).
1. Defining the goals of communication;
2. Segmentation – defining customer segments to which activities are directed, their characteristics;
3. Positioning – determining the most important needs, values, and competitive advantage in individual segments;
4. Definition of main messages – definition for individual segments.
Tool selection: When modeling a campaign and creative work, we propose communications that are appropriate for the group strategy set, with the payment of a wide range of on-line and off-line marketing tools, including:
– on-line marketing tools, a strategy for e-marketing elements,
– social media – selection and development of an action strategy for individual channels,
– public relations – information and image activities (media relations, image campaigns, briefings) related to building a strong position on the market, but also positive associations among customers,
– support of the customer service process through marketing tools, aimed at building lasting relationships and growth (customer support support), technical support
– events – organization and service of events about sales and image events,
– marketing – internal building of good relations within the organization and desired among employees,
– other tools – selected in terms of the set goals.
Methodology of work: Completion of the second stage will be the presentation of the plan and the strategic place to which the persons selected by you were invited, who could cover the vote when choosing a job. During the session, discussed in the case of action, potential benefits and tools for their implementation. The strategic session will be conducted in a workshop, using coaching techniques.
Stage III – Operational plan
Based on the results of the strategic session, the prepared search list option to be implemented in the future (future planning horizon) and the option of possible implementation in the future. It has been proven that the choices for implementation are fine-tuned, facilitating the implementation of actions, criticisms and controls:
– Work schedule;
– Assignment of persons / departments responsible for implementation / coordination;
– Guidelines for the implementation of activities by subcontractors (summary);
– Valuations (preparation for preparation at this stage of implementation) and the provision of services and products.
Stage IV – Constant cooperation and marketing support
As a result of the marketing strategy, you can achieve an action that determines the work for our agency. Starting from the time and approved activities in the plan, we watch over the current affairs and capture additional opportunities for communication, supporting you in everyday marketing transport coatings. We constantly follow and analyze marketing trends and propose the implementation of new products, thus building the brand image. As part of permanent cooperation as an external marketing department, activities in the field of:
– preparing discussion briefs,
– brand identification, interior branding
– web production, communication in social media,
– copywriting – creating texts for the website and pleasure,
– coordination and monitoring of compliance with production, visual and target identification and goals,
– ongoing analysis of marketing decisions,
– product and advertising photography, films and advertising spots
– media relations and PR, organization and coordination of events and other activities included in the strategy.
The benefits for you are time savings and minimizing the risk of your marketing activity and:
– redirecting contact with external companies and verification of current offers from external companies, evaluation in terms of the legitimacy, effectiveness and efficiency of a given offer,
– taking over the coordination of all marketing activities until obtaining satisfactory material for presentation to the client for approval,
– marketing consulting – support with up-to-date knowledge and extensive experience of specialists in the field of strategic marketing and PR at every stage of strategy preparation and implementation, support in decisions, catching opportunities for communication,
– saving financial resources – access to many specialists without the need to hire them, optimization of marketing costs thanks to the ability to select tools, modeling tools, as well as knowledge of the market of manufacturers and service providers – manufacturers.
Stage V – Visual identification and brand image creation
The visual identification project is the development of the overall brand image. We take into account a number of factors such as the business profile, range and environment of the company’s operations, its competition, groups of potential recipients, long-term development prospects, the image of similar activities in the country and abroad. All the elements that may be the subject of the project in the further process and on this basis we formulate design assumptions, the fulfillment of which will guarantee the creation of an effective visually brand. We focus primarily on designing a coherent system in which all elements are applied according to logically developed rules. The design process follows the following steps:
1. Formulating a brief and determining what is the subject of the project based on the interview.
2. Research and collection of data on a given activity and its environment, target group, benchmarking. For this stage, please provide any research on the product / service / target group, if any.
3. Analysis of research data and development of conclusions, assessment of the environment in which the activity enters or is located and setting possible directions for identification.
4. Formulating design assumptions and defining guidelines that the project should meet in its final phase. After this stage, we send the assumptions resulting from the brief and research, and immediately after their approval, we start the conceptual work. This is important because after analyzing the research data, new factors may emerge that affect the conceptual workflow.
5. Conceptual work and preparation of two to three concepts and determination of possible directions of visual brand creation. This stage is summed up with a presentation on the basis of which we jointly decide on the choice of the concept to be implemented.
6. Implementation of the selected concept. We implement a Brandbook that presents the principles of visual identification. It is a kind of instruction that explains how to use a logotype, what are the color parameters in different systems, how to use photographs and sample graphic elements for marketing purposes. The brandbook contains at least 10 visualizations. We also provide a logo design and basic company prints: business cards, correspondence paper and envelopes. At this stage, we also prepare the design of other elements at the will of the client.
Stage VI – Conversion funnel
The conversion funnel has the advantage that it works automatically and carries out the work of several people. By operating non-stop, you can optimize it and seal places where leads or sales escape. It usually brings a certain amount of sales and leads in a constant manner, and it can be scaled, increasing the budget or stimulated by using promotions. The result is both leads and a database of people with whom you can communicate by e-mail and newsletters. Construction of the conversion funnel (structure from the top of the funnel to the bottom):
– people belonging to different targeting groups receive properly designed information (value propositions) in the form of paid ads on Facebook and Google;
– the message will be created in such a way that your potential recipients will click on it (we pay for clicks in the campaign);
– people who clicked on the ad will be transferred to the landing page, where they will learn about the business advantages and fill out the form, or to the product page in the store or to a blog with an interesting article
for completing the form, the client will receive valuable material on his e-mail – this material must be agreed together; it can be a rebate, individual business calculation, ebook (8 ways to reduce transport costs by 30%), Case Study – How company X achieved revenues of Y thanks to the use of product Z, etc.
– after completing the form, the customer will receive several automatic e-mails personalized to him, and sent from a specific person in the company (here a similar mechanism as in Email Networking)
– people who were on the landing page, blog or in the store, but did not fill out the form or abandoned the cart, will receive expert content in the form of remarketing on these platforms (3-4 level remarketing)
– people who filled out the form but did not convert to a lead / client will also receive remarketing, but different than in the above point.
Stage VII – Marketing automation
Automation of marketing activities is aimed at increasing the effectiveness of campaigns by automatically collecting and processing information about potential consumers (the so-called sales leads), thus eliminating the time-consuming tasks related to manual input and analysis of the above data. Based on the obtained data on consumer interests, demographic factors or activities undertaken on a given website, the marketing automation software identifies potential customers and then sends them an appropriate, personalized marketing message. The program automatically prepares offers and advertising content and sends them to a specific group of customers, most often via e-mail, based on a previously created contact database. Marketing automation software is usually integrated with other systems, e.g. customer relationship management systems, the so-called CRM (Customer Relationship Management), email marketing tools or ERP systems.
Basic functions of marketing automation that we can prepare:
– Identification, monitoring and analysis of the behavior of Internet users visiting a given website;
– segmentation of potential customers, including due to interests or demographic data;
– automatic creation of offers based on the above data;
– creating and sending newsletters and e-mails;
– creating e-mailing lists and customer databases;
– monitoring the e-mail recipient’s reaction (open / bounce rates, click-through rate);
– A / B / X tests module;
– adRemarketing from Google DoubleClick;
– web push and rich web push notifications.
Basic activities in the field of marketing automation
– dynamic contact forms on the website;
– segmentation of contacts and e-mail dispatches;
– dynamic messages and product frames on the website;
– reminder about an abandoned cart;
– after-sales communication;
– automatic implementation of communication scenarios;
– automatic selection of communication channels;
– campaign management.